oh yea i am gonna get some of that thanks alot man

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
me too! i got a radiator to clean!

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
Got to be REAL careful with that stuff now....... It can & will rust your bolts... And dont get it on nothing else if you can help it... it is STRONG. make sure if you use it you rinse REALLY well.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
yeah i know im going to have a hard time cleaning my radiator. i shoulda did it before i put the sucker up there..

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
yeah i know im going to have a hard time cleaning my radiator. i shoulda did it before i put the sucker up there..
Well I was talking more to him than you, you just need some good polishin compound for that radiator & some elbow grease. I have the stuff in the garage that would get it clean ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok man thanks for that lil bit of info

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
so i used this stuff today. it definitely does the job. first time! but seriously be careful with it. i ran water on everything continuously while i was cleaning my radiator and it still stripped the paint smooth off the rack support

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
haha my two front bolts are nice and clean too.

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
now they will rust... you gonna want to paint them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got the tip from mudanddirt.com. I use it after everyride. We ride at MUDCREEK and it is red clay. It stains everything. I love the Mag Etch. It will take the paint off everything though.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
I used that stuff the other day 3 years of mud on the bike came out good I could use a secant douse. See no scrubbing

Before

After

Now I'm going to try the used car dealer trick to keep it clean!! Armor-all everything before it gets dirty:rockn: I think two bottles will do!

·
Registered
762 Posts
HA!
i just armorALL'ed my bike....
except i did the seat to!!!
CRAP>..slippery ride now!

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Have you ever put plege on a wood floor? If not try it! its fun!

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
^ Except for plastic! Dont get it on ur plastic! lol :D

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
here's a before and after on my radiator!

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
104 Posts
After huntin season, we just mix up some dish soap and water in a spray bottle, spary the motor when its cool, let it sit for a minute, then spray it all off. Seems to work for us, but that mag cleaner stuff looks pretty much like the end all product...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts