Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who all is keeping up with this new ATV park coming Spring 2014? I think it is going to be AWESOME! They are taking in people's opinions and have already released some park plans and building plans! They will have 4 lanes coming into the park and 2 lanes going out so hopefully not traffic jams LOL also 175 FULL RV hook ups and 75% of them will have a lakefront view! Jeff Drost is the park manager which i do believe he was the park manager at River Run.... anyways, this place is going to be GREAT.

Here is a rough outline of the roughly 5,000 acre park!

and here are some blueprints that were released

website and facebook if yall allow it:
muddybottomsatv.com: Home
https://www.facebook.com/muddybottomsatv

it will be about a 5 hours drive for me but i will make it there when it opens, what are you guys thoughts! Btw, it will be the nation's LARGEST ATV park when it opens!

·
Registered
146 Posts
It's will be located in north central Louisiana. close to the Arkansas border. cant wait!

·
Registered
146 Posts
The 5000 acre does include the 1500 acre lake. Well over 3000 acres of land to ride. That's a lot of riding. I've gotten so tired of the same bottomless holes at high lifter.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
DSO over here is only like 700 something acres... So it would be great to ride 3000+...

Hidden Falls is 3300 and it is an awesome park, but mostly for trucks and Jeeps.. No mud.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Can't wait. We will make this trip to the park! 4 hrs from us

Sippin cold beer and going deep!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts