1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
530km on a 2012.. so sad..

Before:

Now:

was riding with a buddy and went down a really sketchy hill. didnt plan on going up it.. rode around and found we were stuck in a valley with a beaver dam blocking one side and 2 different trails up a sketchy hill.. gave it a shot and that's what happened.. hope insurance comes through tomorrow......

·
Registered
535 Posts
dude that sucks! Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you can get things resolved soon.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah im 100% okay. sucks but what can ya do

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my license plate?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys, its insured so hopefully it comes out good.

·
Registered
137 Posts
i agree glad ur ok man. that coulda been bad.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Yeah, the machine can be replaced, you can't. Sorry for the loss and good luck with the insurance. Let us know how everything works out.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Wow man, but its better to see a picture of a beat up brute than you laying in the hospital. Good luck with everything, and glad your ok

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
yikes....glad your ok and hopefully you still have stock tires and rims you can throw on it so you can keep them or sell the backs and i would say the rad relocate but im sure it is trashed

·
Registered
498 Posts
dang sorry bout your loss but atleast your ok you can always get another brute and like tonka said take off what you can before insurance gets it

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Glad your ok. How'd you get out?

·
MIMB Resident Mud Chick
1,129 Posts
Ohhh that's nasty. Glad you're okay.

First the dog thing, now this. I'd stay in bed for the rest if the month if I were you.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
wow man glad your ok and the bike can be replaced. My insurance covered me two years ago I had no problems with them and it was progressive.

Sent from my C771

·
Registered
38 Posts
Glad to see your ok! Man it looks bad. Got any more pics?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks alot guys im happy it wasn't me. i will be putting the stock rims/tires on it before insurance. everything else but the engine/drivetrain is totaled. we ended up bushwacking towards a farmer's land about 2 km's through bush with his 2012 can am XMR, then found a gate so i could bring my truck/trailer to it. then proceeded with the 3 hour haul of pulling it through the bush. wish we would have done that earlier..

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i do have more pics on my phone i'll upload them soon

·
Registered
160 Posts
Toys can be replaced, thankful you walked away.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts