Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:worried::worried::worried::worried:I just had my bike snorkeled around mud nats this year it wasnt gettn enough air so i turned it to the left and it ran good until i realised my leg was burning i look down and my rear header is strawberry red...do i just need to rejet or is it more than that and if its just rejet can you help me out with that

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Something is making the rear cyl. run REAL rich . prob. a choke cable ,that also explains why you had to force a little air to get it to run right. got be lot of raw gas flowin through to get that hot!!! check choke cables for binding first . who did the snorkel job?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me and one of my friends who can do it blindfolded i did have it turned all the way out front but i turned it to the side and thats when it stared running like that....how about jetting...

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
If your pipe is glowing Red...your running Lean. You will probably have to re-jet it. I would just fix your snorkels how you want them.....then re-jet it correctly. I would say when you turned you snorkel it push so much air it lean it out enough to make it get hot. If you need any help with the Jetting let me know....Do you have 2 inch intake snorkel??? Give me all the info you can and maybe I can help more.

THanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts