Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the manual subscription but it doesnt have one for a 500 foreman, i have one in the shop poppin in first gear i need to fix. You guys know of a manual?

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Oddly enough i was also searchin for that manual today if i can find it somewhere i will upload it

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
what's the difference? i found both the foreman and rubicon are both trx500 and the year models overlap.
i'm confused.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
I am not sure what the difference is other than the transmissions aint a rubicon a auto shift? the rear end may be the same ,I bleed LIME GREEN, so I aint sure :thinking:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i dunno mate. hondas arent my thing thing.
im looking for a specific foreman 500 manual. im real close.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Cool Phree KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:bigok:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah the trannies are different, need the one for a 500 manual foreman. I have the paperback manual for an 04 450es if anyone needs help. Hondas arent my thing either but they pay well to work on them just a pain. Be prepared to buy a bunch of crazy tools, my customers hate it but they usually let me keep em so i dont mind ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was a hardcore Yamahauler but now Im a Jedi lol, i have the force. But i enjoy seeing what make these rigs tick so ill work on all of them. I hope we can help each other out.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Got any tricks on replacing the rear u-joint on a 2006 500 foreman?

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i got your manual. its uploading now

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
You found it and uploaded it in like 1 hour tops and you are going to apoligize for not havin what we needed before we needed it??? thanks a million Phreebsd

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
I Aim to please ;)

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
112 Posts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts