Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so a week and a half ago I ordered a triple flow radiator for my brute with 3 day shipping....still aint got it and they told me today they dont know when they will plus they never told me I had to mount it on the rack!!!! I am pissed off with them right now. I have got to have a Fan and Radiator for my brute By friday if possiable any tips on where to look or what I can get that will work???

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Have they just not shipped it or is it out of stock?

Also i was under the impression you could mount it in the stock location as long as you get the Brute radiator kit.

There a part number for a replacement fan in the How to section. The fan can be bought at your local O Reilly's or Auto Zone. I don't have a clue where to get a radiator that quick.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no the kit is to put it on the rack they just dont tell people that, and no they dont have it in stock and cant tell me when they will have it.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I know for a fact you can add the triple flow radiator in the stock location. But i don't know what is involved in doing it. Either way thats not gonna help you right now.

Is yours totaled to bad to be fixed by a radiator shop ?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea it was split in half....you think you could help me search how to put it in the stock location?

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
I"ll send you my Stock Rad now for free, I'll even pay shipping, if you'll send me your HL rad when it comes in... :D haha...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I"ll send you my Stock Rad now for free, I'll even pay shipping, if you'll send me your HL rad when it comes in... :D haha...

Dont much see how he could pass on a deal like that... LOL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tell me about it. ok Metal Man, I got the triple flow comming with no mounting hardwear, so I am gonna make it work but I cant see the pics on the link you posted can some one get them and post them on here for me......PLEASE!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts