Mud in My Blood Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
yeah i thought it was my valve stem til i looked at how good they were figured it was leaking around the bead but yeah ill call them this week and see what they have to say

·
Registered
479 Posts
Do your tires have the same writing on the sidewall as mine? Mine says "DEE VEHICELADEL" instead of SEE VEHICLE LABEL. I just want to know if mine are from the same batch or a later one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
mine do

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
X3^^^

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
yeah i thought it was my valve stem til i looked at how good they were figured it was leaking around the bead but yeah ill call them this week and see what they have to say
I sent tyler an email on saturday so we will see what they have to say.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mine does and i just got them a week ago havent leaked as of now.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
nice was yours leaking around the bead

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
nice was yours leaking around the bead
I have no idea i wouldent think because when i had them put on i asked the guys at the tire shop to put that bead sealer on so i have no idea.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I love my terminators, enough Im going to buy another set soon for my wife to run on her teryx. I like the way they work in the mud and on the trail. I have went every where with them I did my 29.5 outlaws. The only time they clogged up was the super thick stuff, but all the guys with outlaws and backs also were. I would recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
So far, I'm a lot more impressed with them than I thought I would be. Not enough riding yet to give a full write-up, but they've held their own just fine right beside the 30x9 backs on my buddy's XMR and they ride much smoother.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts