Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!!! New member here and new owner of a fabulous brute force!!! So I’ve been lookin at them for a while doing research and I got my hands on an 08 750i with 140 miles and only 60 hours on it!!!! The machine is mint!!! So I very new to all this so please bare with me... I decided I’m going to do the VFJ msd with a full exhaust (not sure what brand yet) and I ordered his clutch springs. So the quad is stock with stock tires still, and he told me what springs I need. Now I’m going to get some newer tires in a year or so, and My question is, how do I know what size range tires to get so I don’t have to change my springs? I tried to understand VFJ but I could tell he didn’t have the time to sit down and explain the basics to me lol. I know there are a lot of discussions about this, but I couldn’t really understand any of it. I’m pretty much looking for a dumbed down version so I could understand. Thank you in advanced. Also, I just found out what stall means lol. I’m on my way!!
Again I apologize but I’m a fast learner and I promise you all that I’m trying!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts