Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Boys are new of the place introduce themselves call Angelo and address in ITALY my horse is Brute Force 750 09 camo. Mudzilla 28 whinch 3500lb. I want to install a snorkel but in Italy I do not succeed here to find the 3" to 2" rubber coupler. I have already seen detailed yours post with pics, is magnificent. A information as I can download the Service Manual of brute force 750 09?
Thousands thanks and good day.
My Video

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
nice to see we are getting around the world now

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Welcome! You may possibly be one of two or three members that are not from the United States or Canada. If you are interested, you can use an alternate part in place of the 3" to 2" rubber coupler. This is what i did. Its a bit easier, but also a bit more expensive. It cost me about 20$ United states dollars to buy this part. Here's a picture of it installed on my bike, without the side plastic attached.

it is part number 14073B in the following schematic

It is an original part from a Kawasaki KFX700. You should be able to order it at many online parts houses or from your Kawasaki dealer. Let me know if i can help you any more with this

:welcome:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Optimal suggestion BigP
I try to try from my Kawasaki dealer

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Welcome on board.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
so bat quad what you do for a living over there and is there alot of good riding and can you ride on the streets if so im moving lol jk

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome! Whats that strange looking red thing in your vid

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Iv seen this part first hand I wish I did this instead of hours putzing making this!!!

Its got a lip and all just like the plastic one from stock!!!! and that's the ugly side!lol

I love that dermatic music. Wish I had a clue what was sed in it. lol

·
Administrator
15,425 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see we are reaching around the World!! I agree with BigP that part is the next best thing, it does cost a good bit more but, it will work great!

Also, I'd like to say, your video making skills are AWSOME!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lilbigtonk
a look here for live we need to work for luck I live in an area where the work is not missing.Here we are putting bans almost everywhere, however, we are able to find space for fun. Me and my family we were in the USA 6 times I shot the Florida, Utah, California, Arizona New Mexico, Nevada and fell in love of your land.
Sorry for my English

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fabman

Very good suggestion. For the music the piece is Carmina Burana composed by Carl Orff if you are interested can I send. Hello

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
polaris425

Thanks also to tea for the suggestions you have been very useful, thank you for the congratulations of film to I am the cameramen and director of all the movies BAT quad
Hello and see you soon

·
Administrator
15,425 Posts
Well we are glad that you find the information useful! If there's anything else we can help with just ask!

·
Registered
240 Posts
That's what I'm talkin about, another Brute with Mudzillas! For a little while I thought I was alone! :fing02:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts