Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2409 Posts

·
Administrator
15,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum? Introduce yourself here, tell us a little about you, and your quad!

Also, note that you will need to click the activation link in the email you will receive after you sign up, before you can post.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Whats up everyone ? I just joined....I was going to throw a few things out there I would like to see on the site....I would like to see a how to on snorkeling a Polaris 800 and also the headlight pod trick as well.

Thanks,Michael

·
Administrator
15,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum Michael!

I'd love to do a write up on the PoPo snorkel, if I had one to snorkel!! haha.. Maybe we'll get someone who has done it to do a write up for us. I'll work on it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just wanted to say what's up, Just joined the new site, I like the site so far
I'm a mechanic from the north I'm a yamaha guy I got a grizzly and a big bear and 135 sunl for the kid

·
Administrator
15,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats good. Glad to have you aboard, we dont have many grizzley people here, so you'll have to help us build up our yamaha technical topics!!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Just wanted to say what's up, Just joined the new site, I like the site so far
I'm a mechanic from the north I'm a yamaha guy I got a grizzly and a big bear and 135 sunl for the kid

Welcome to the site!! :rockn:

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
Well, What's up!!???
New site looks GREAT... Easy to move around on also.....

Give me a little bit, and I will try and post some stuff on the snorkle for the popo.. Mine was a 700, but about the same..
I will get some info together on the 800 for ya.. You gonna want to do the "STEALTH" snorkle or come on out the plastics??? There are a few different ways to do it...

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Welcome to MIMB everyone...where the men are men and the sheep are skittish...:icon16:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
hah the boobs smilie :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
haha yeah i like it!

oh...btw for those who dont know me, you should. im lil sis and ride a pretty cool grizz. its almost bigger than me. i like loud pipes. the sound does stuff to me. =) ive been in 1 race with a bent tie rod and won it. thats my claim to 15 minutes of fame. my brother and husband got me into muddin almost 2 yrs ago. in those 2 yrs, ive had 3 bikes. im a bike whore. lol i love to play in the mud wish we could go more often!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
what did u have before the big bear?

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i almost got a big bear instead of my prairie 360.
I wanted a locking front diff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Aaaahhhh, the infamous Pond Hopper. Welcome hoss. You'll enjoy it over here, and sure look forward to seeing some of them "creations" ya'll come up with.

1 - 20 of 2409 Posts