Mud in My Blood Forum banner

2361 - 2380 of 2409 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys I'm new here from WI. Was always a Polaris guy but recently bought a Cfmoto and have to say after almost 800 miles on it this thing is awesome! Next step is new tires. Not sure if I want to go with mega mayhem or mud bugs?

·
7,388 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi everyone I bought a 2009 brute 750 this summer. Had 2 650s in the past with no issues. Loved them. The one I got now ran good for 3 weeks after I bought it and then started losing top end. Can now only go about 10kms/hr. Replaced cdi, checked switch in clutch housing and was in the on position. Did the belt reset procedure and no change. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Joe

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys somehow I missed this thread. I just got a brute force 750 that has seen a lot of neglect so lots of work and questions ahead. I am in pa have had lots of quads but this is my first utility quad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all Im Mike,
I just got a 2014 Outlander 1000 Max Limited. Was tired of the raptor700r and the rancher 350. Plus they were 10 year old bikes. Im hoping the max works out well when bringing my wife or daughter on one of my trips.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All :rockn: New to this site from Clearfield County PA.My quad is an Eiger 400 4x4 that i got "cheap" pretty much was in boxes when i bought it the quad was all taking apart, stuff missing an was headed to the scrap yard but i saved it from going there,i had to figure out how it went back together an iv bought some missing parts for it an did alot of modz to it since i got it in 2014.i bought it cheap an dont have that much tied up it to it. First quad iv ever own but riding alot of 3 wheelers,dirt bikes in the pass i also have a 1978 yamaha dt 125 dirt bike that i have redid pretty much from ground up,but thought id post a few pics of

BOUGHT AN BUILT
-----------------------------------------
2003 Eiger 400 4x4 Mods done by me:)

2" Lift,Blackwidow Tires,High Flow Air Filter,Custom Fitted Hids headlight, 3000 lbs Winch,Warn front bumper,Custom made Audio Tube,Hand Guards,Custom Made Aluminum Skid Plates,Custom Made Aluminum A Arm Guards Custom Made Headlight Guards,Vinson 500 Aluminum Rims,1.5 inch Wheel Spacers.Custom Made Rear Tail Light Guard,Aftermarket Rear Bumper,Shock Covers,Rear Back Up Light,Custom made Rear Storage Tool Box Lid,Custom Led Lights inside the speedometer housing.Rear Hitch Tow Loop

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everyone. I'm Blake, 26 years old. Live in West Tennessee. I do Marketing/Maintenance for a Sonic Drive- In Franchise. I have a 2014 Sportsman 570 EFI. I have all Polaris bumpers and rack extenders. #3500 Viper Midnight Elite Winch/ Polaris Sixr rims 14" wrapped in 26X9X14 / 26X11X14 Bighorns. 7.5" light bar/ Yutrax seat. I use mine mainly for hunting and in the summer we ride back roads and trails. I'm also on the Polaris ATV site under the same username.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New guy here from mass, just wanna say thanks to mimb and kawiriders for all the great posts and how to's makes things a lot easier and saves a lot of money on upgrades got my 2015 brute were I currently want it except for snorkeling haven't got the balls for that yet (there's just no room) soon enough though thanks again!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post but I have been lurking for a couple months. Here's my 05' Brute 750, bought it in October. It came with a 2" lift, 30" Mud Lite's, Big Gun full exhaust, and VFJ clutch springs. Replaced the front diff, primary clutch, then i snorkled it, built a radiator relocate, added a light bar, some leds, and a water temp gauge. Tons of great info on this site.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello; I am just new to this site, have a sick brute 750 from 2009. I just bought a used rear diff. for it now just have to get it put in (after my friendly mechanic hmm. decided to move out of province ) as the damaged one is already taken out. I am not a mechanic but willing to get dirty anyway, just looking for some hints or manuals to show how its done.

On another note hey everybody how's it going, I am Mark from snow sick Ontario, Canada. I am having troubles viewing other peoples posts. Am I doing something wrong? The system also will not allow me to view any manuals or pictures, not too sure what I am doing wrong, Maybe one of You people out there can help me figure this out.

I also see there are some other people here from Ontario. I am a retired (very early) Professional Upholsterer, Marine Fabricator (BIG word for someone who make Boat Tops and Seats), and Certified Aircraft Upholstery Technician..... Heck, I'm just TIRED and want to Play in the frickin Mud, LOL.. Hint if anyone needs some advice or needs a seat re-upholstered by all means let me know, I am here to help for sure.

Thank You in advance. It's nice to know there is a site like this that is available and also free to join.. If I can figure this out I will download some pictures of some of My (oops, and the Wifey's) Toys.
I really hope this is able to be posted.

I look forward to chating with you all.

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
like to say welcome to all newbies
if you guys need the manuals become a subscribing member this will allow access to all manuals

2361 - 2380 of 2409 Posts