Mud in My Blood Forum banner

2381 - 2400 of 2409 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Trouble shooting

Hi, I am new to this page. I am having a problem with my 1999 Polaris Sportsman 400. I was riding it, everything was fine. Got off of it and when I got back on it a couple of days later it would not start. It is not getting any fire to it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi new member here from central florida.Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.Would like to make some new riding friends for me my wife n son we have 2 razors and a bunch of quads and are thinking of buying land out at holopaw.so if anyone would be nice enough to let us tag along out there to check it we would really appreciate it.thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from Richmond VA. Just getting into ATVs. Haven't ridden since they were ATC's back in the day. Just picked up my first of several, a 2013 BF 750i. Have already found great info on the site regarding repairs. On the hunt for my next purchase as there are several members of the family who'll be riding. Thanks for a great site with a plethora of information.

·
7,388 Posts
Hello from Richmond VA. Just getting into ATVs. Haven't ridden since they were ATC's back in the day. Just picked up my first of several, a 2013 BF 750i. Have already found great info on the site regarding repairs. On the hunt for my next purchase as there are several members of the family who'll be riding. Thanks for a great site with a plethora of information.
Welcome...and wow are you in for a treat. Things sure have changed sense those days.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new here Just joined today. I am a mechanic here in KY, I do a lot of bikes and a few quads and recently a SxS for the first time It's a Kawi KRF 750 Teryx I need help finding affordable parts. I posted somewhere but idk where that is now. I have been a scooter guy for years I love a two stroke motor but it seems the are a dying breed here anyway.

Love the forum and that is for having me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Slim3571

Hello all. Nice to read some of the posts here. I have a question and not sure how to start a new topic. But Is there a fuel filter on a 2005 KVF750 Brute Force and if so, where is it located? Bike just started spitting and sputtering and has ALWAYS been hart to start after sitting for awhile. Little bit of popping through the air filter. Not sure whats up. Been working on these things for 30 plus years but nothing like the Brute Force.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2005 Brute Force 750

Bike started sputtering wedensday when I loaded it on trailer. Whole time in woods was sputtering and popping in air cleaner. Put gas line anti freeze in tank, fresh gas, still does the same thing. Do not know where the fuel filter is located so I havent checked that issue. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yam Vikinh 700 Green - Brooksville FL

I got me a 16 yamaha viking 700
winch
windshielf
vhf amateur radio
Fire extinguisher
terminator mud tires
green strobe light in the rear
lef 32" light bar for the front
352-600-2812 text or call of you want to invite me to a ride

·
Registered
0 Posts
Brute force

Hi everyone thanks for adding me
I have several quads it is my only way to get around I am a disabled Vietnam veteran trying to make it trough life day to day while fighting for my Heath care everyday
I am having troubles like everyone else fuel pump brute force 2006 750 Kawasaki

·
Registered
399 Posts
Bike started sputtering wedensday when I loaded it on trailer. Whole time in woods was sputtering and popping in air cleaner. Put gas line anti freeze in tank, fresh gas, still does the same thing. Do not know where the fuel filter is located so I havent checked that issue. Any thoughts?
Airbox lid seated on top of airbox properly??

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Hello all. Nice to read some of the posts here. I have a question and not sure how to start a new topic. But Is there a fuel filter on a 2005 KVF750 Brute Force and if so, where is it located? Bike just started spitting and sputtering and has ALWAYS been hart to start after sitting for awhile. Little bit of popping through the air filter. Not sure whats up. Been working on these things for 30 plus years but nothing like the Brute Force.
Fuel filter is inside gas tank on the foot of the fuel pump assembly...
But it sounds to me like your airbox lid is not seated properly...
Sounds like you have an air leak to me....just my two cents....

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Hi everyone thanks for adding me
I have several quads it is my only way to get around I am a disabled Vietnam veteran trying to make it trough life day to day while fighting for my Heath care everyday
I am having troubles like everyone else fuel pump brute force 2006 750 Kawasaki

put a electric fuel pump on it Mr Gasket 42s easy to install

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. This is my first time ever joining a forum site. I ride a 2011 brute force 750 with, snorkels(true 3in intake), rad relocate, light bar, 28in terminators, winch, highlifter pin locking front diff. This is my second bike and so far I love it, any tips or helpful advice would be appreciated, thanks!!!

·
7,388 Posts
Hello everyone. This is my first time ever joining a forum site. I ride a 2011 brute force 750 with, snorkels(true 3in intake), rad relocate, light bar, 28in terminators, winch, highlifter pin locking front diff. This is my second bike and so far I love it, any tips or helpful advice would be appreciated, thanks!!!
Welcome to MIMB. Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Not so newb.....nut still newb !

Greetings everyone,
Want to just say hello and glad to be here. I have a 2016 BF 750i and just getting started with it.
"So let er rip tater chip" with the comments and suggestions! All is appreciated!
Tony

·
Registered
0 Posts

hi I`m Nate and I have a Kawi kvf650 that I have owned new since 2003 I`ve ran mudzilla tires for about the frist seven years but have dirt devils on her now they are 27`s but don't compare to the 25 inch mudzillas. the reason why I joined this site other than my love for big mud holes is that I am building a custom snorkel kit and looking for inspiration>:)

2381 - 2400 of 2409 Posts