Mud in My Blood Forum banner

2401 - 2409 of 2409 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
New from Lynchburg, Va, been riding 4 wheelers/dirt bikes all my life but never actually owned one. Bought my first last week and love it so far, excited to start building it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nouveau sur le forum? Présentez-vous ici, parlez-nous un peu de vous et de votre quad!

Bonjour à tous et merci de l'accueil.
Je suis Français et fier propriétaire d'un vieux KVF750 de 2005 (force brute) que je soigne avec amour et passion. En France, nous ne pouvons pas modifier nos machines comme nous le voulons si nous voulons conduire sur la route avec des voitures. il faut conserver les caractéristiques du constructeur et du montage d'origine lors de l'homologation route.
mais cela ne m'empêche pas de regarder ce qui se passe au-delà de l'Atlantique.

On peut modifier...
DSC_0026.JPG
mais on ne pourra plus rouler sur la route et les chemins communaux dans les bois ... Bref, je suis heureux de découvrir votre site internet. Bonjour à tous ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone and thank you for the welcome.
I am French and proud owner of an old KVF750 from 2005 (brute force) which I look after with love and passion. In France, we cannot modify our machines as we want if we want to drive on the road with cars. the characteristics of the manufacturer and the original assembly must be retained during road approval.
but that doesn't stop me from looking at what's going on across the Atlantic.

We can modify ... DSC_0026.JPG but we will no longer be able to drive on the road and the communal paths in the woods ... In short, I am happy to discover your website. Good morning all

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hoping to get some help with this mind of its own Kawasaki
On my 08 and 06 there’s a grounding buss a bunch of black with yellow strips and another buss by the gas tank had a burnt wire in the back buss and a bad ground somewhere in that bunch of black and yellow wires I went above the connection for my display big grey plug ran a wire new wire back to the grounding buss the display came back and the 4x4 is now working I hard wired both of those busses and I’m good we just did another 650 with the same issue ground was bad , it might not be the same issue but it’s a issue for the old brutes good luck

2401 - 2409 of 2409 Posts