Mud in My Blood Forum banner

101 - 120 of 2409 Posts

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
My lead Directional Driller is Canadian. Good guy, just has his ways!! He likes the F-work alot too!! lol

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
Whats up Y'all, I Just signed up! My name is Chris and I am yet another Brute rider.

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Welcome Chris!! Lots of good info to be found around here! Lots of "How To" stuff for the Brutes also. I need to get busy on some MIMB snorkles.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
welcome to the forum brother!
:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just signed up myself... Been having an issue w/Kawi & that's how I found this site... I think it great that a site actually has some useful info for a change....:rockn:

Well ya got a great site, looks like a bunch of ppl from all different locations too....

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Welcome to all our newest!
I'll reiterate some of what the site has to offer in terms of information and features:
  • Automatic Media Embedding - if you want vides to show up in your posts just paste in the link to the vid. no need for bbcode. The site will automatically do it for you
  • SMS test messages - Receive text messages on your phone! Once you configure your sms options (in your UserCP on the left) other members can Text you right from the site or you can receive a text when you receive a PM
  • Many reference charts - In our Reference Library (find the library module on the main page in the left column), we have articles covering primary and secondary clutch spring, after-market tires weights, OEM tire and wheel information including offsets and bolt patters, carburetor jet conversion chart and more
  • Our Downloads area called "Manuals & Maps" - it contains exactly that - over 25 service manuals and more than 10 power commander maps. More are added each day.
There's much more than this which you will discover during your stay which we hope will be a long one.

Welcome to MudInMyBlood Forums!

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Welcome!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
my name is allen
im new here
i got a 08 brute force 650 straight axle with a MIMB snorkel kit , a MIMB audio box , and 27in itp mudlite xtr's
im lookin to get a hmf utility
or if anyone knows another brand for my bike that works well

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
that HMF works very well it just gets loud.

welcome to the site allen!

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
yeah LRD and Big Gun are both good pipes that arnt that loud. Muzzy is great if you got the $ to spend. Welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i saw that big gun makes a slip-on....
just like LRD

i didnt know they did. i ran across it on ebay.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
haha. we have a sub club, The Kawie Brotherhood! I'll invite ya!

·
Registered
22 Posts
do they make a lrd slip on for a 650 sra brute
i thought it was only for a 750
yeah the hmf is loud but then again
"loud pipes save lives"

·
Premium Member
176 Posts

I live in Shelby, NC and love to ride. I have a brute force 650, stock for now. I have a saying "If you ain't wreckin, you ain't ridin!" Glad to be here.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
I live in Shelby, NC and love to ride. I have a brute force 650, stock for now. I have a saying "If you ain't wreckin, you ain't ridin!" Glad to be here.
Hey man glad to have ya! Welcome to MudInMyBlood!
What mods you got in mind for that beast?

101 - 120 of 2409 Posts