run! its 5-0!

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
nice work :rockn:

·
Banned
384 Posts
I'm sorry, but, I still don't get the whole "strobe lights on my bike" thing. I guess that means I'm getting old....hahahahaha

·
Banned
384 Posts
I guess I'm a "If it don't make my bike faster or go deeper I don't need it" kinda guy. All that blinky blinky flashy flashy and radios blaring don't do nothing for me. Jesshh I sound like my dad now......hahahaha

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well that is awesome cuz I def like too be differeent even though others do have em and personally I like em

·
Banned
384 Posts
I'm sorry... I wasn't trying to put down your bike or you taste..It is different... until all your friends have them....hahahaha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you get them at triangleatv? Looks good the police in SC would have a big problem with that around here. They dont have anything better to do.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol no they are not meant to be like cop lights, i want to get some more different colors i jsut got these for right now more colors will be on there wa and no i didnt get them from triangleatv ut i heard they have good ones ;) and as for stogi it is ok i know how old people are just no fun and BORING jk hahaha :p

·
Registered
761 Posts
I know this is a old thread but what's the best way to go in the head lights or strobe bars and what brand

·
Registered
297 Posts
not a member of the bucket so i cant see them

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I think its all a matter of preference as far as in the headlight housings or just getting strobe bars... the bars are much easier to install and can be put just about anywhere. You can get nice ones through triangleatv...but you're gonna pay lots of $$$. Some friends of mine go on a website thats called prestige... or prestigelighting....something like that, they have high quality LED strobe lights and are reasonably priced.

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Go to http://www.lonestarpse.com/ or strobesnmore.com.. they are very reasonable priced... ive ordered from both and are great companys to deal with.. Lonstar is out of Houston so it doesnt take long to get an order

1 - 18 of 18 Posts