Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sold the rzr and bought this beauty, 88 samurai with ac heat getting out of the deep stuff and can fit my kids

plans as of now include, 7" SPOA lift, 6.5 transfer case gears, stock ring and pinion because when the go I'm gonna swap in some Toyota axles, 34" super swamper LTBs, and a 6K winch and she should be trail ready

·
Registered
191 Posts
Got some 34 terms or 32.5 mambas

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya that's gonna happen in the future but right now I'm looking at $1400 for street legal tires so that's gonna take a hunk out of my budget right now

·
Registered
191 Posts
Oh I get it you wanna be dual sport I thought it was a trail rig

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
didn't get a whole lot of interest in the post but I'll update, it's 90% done now

changed up the paint a little got close to 7K in it and a lot of hours because I have done everything myself

and one of my favorite parts, got a Harley Davidson 44mm screaming eagle to supply the gogo juice

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes sir right now it's only 2" wider than a stock rzr S but I'm about to widen it 4" because my tires are hitting my leaf springs now, I've owned a 6" lifted rzr on 31s and so far it's pretty dead even with my rzr as far as enjoyment factor

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice man I bet you love it I know I love my sami

see your from bama, I am too. you ever go to Boggs and boulders?

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

thats pretty cool...nice job

thanks man turned out better than I expected it was supposed to be a cheap $3000 budget build but after I saw how much aftermarket support and how much improvements could be made I threw the budget out the window, I might also add it has a 187% GR :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well the build is complete except for my winch, 64" wide and should weigh around 2500lbs, if I can find some 14" wheels with the proper back spacing gonna throw some 32.5 outlaws on it, if not gonna put some 33" terms on the factory 15"

got about $6500 in it and a lot of hours

·
Administrator
15,356 Posts
Cool!!

Posted via TapaTalk for iPhone5

1 - 20 of 20 Posts