Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, where to start first off like the title says I am completely new to Kawasaki and basically belt driven fuel injected atv's. I recently purchased a "new" 2012 brute 750 eps. So of course I have a couple questions. Firstly Id like to say wow what a difference compared to the old Honda atv's i've grown up with. I have done a few searches on the topics I'm interested in and couldn't seem to find the info I'm looking for. I had the dealer install 27x10x12 kenda executioners before it left the dealership. So with that being said first question on my list is Do I need a clutch kit? I ride trails, light mud and small creeks just splashing water around nothing over floor boards. So is a clutch kit necessary? Next thing, I would like to do an exhaust I really like the hmf swamp series xl. Is the power commander necessary? I just cant get over 600 bucks for the exhaust and the fuel injection bandaid as everyone calls it. Thanks in advance for the replies

David :rockn:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
With 27's you won't need a clutch kit. Exhaust and a programmer will give you more power. There are alot of exhaust otions out there. The HMF is probably the loudest one out there. If you want one that has a deep sound but not ear peircing loud look at the Looney Tunes, in many peoples opinion they are the best sounding one out there, and I agree.. Another popular is the Muzzy. Programmers are worth the money and with exhaust you will need one. Welcome to the world of V-TWINS !!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts