Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just picked up an 08 BF 650 and the rear brakes are no good. I'm going to buy a used one(rear differential) and had a question as to fitment. From what I can find, 05-17 years should fit is that correct? I found a good deal on a 2015 from a 750 with (eps - shouldn't have anything to do with it but that's how it's listed).
Will they fit all 650/750 BF's? Thanks

·
7,348 Posts
I have just picked up an 08 BF 650 and the rear brakes are no good. I'm going to buy a used one(rear differential) and had a question as to fitment. From what I can find, 05-17 years should fit is that correct? I found a good deal on a 2015 from a 750 with (eps - shouldn't have anything to do with it but that's how it's listed).
Will they fit all 650/750 BF's? Thanks
I wouldn't go past 2011. Best look-up that part numbers as the gear ratios may be different between the 650s and 750s.. and why not just replace the brake disks in the one you have? Not that hard.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldn't go past 2011. Best look-up that part numbers as the gear ratios may be different between the 650s and 750s.. and why not just replace the brake disks in the one you have? Not that hard.
From what I could find, an oem brake disc pack is north of $160...I can get a low mileage complete diff for less. Would you happen to know if the diffs are different with a solid axle rear as opposed to independent suspension?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts