141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
i think i could round up some people for a manitoba ride

·
Registered
536 Posts
well it sounds like it would be July long weakened, and location would be Woodridge Manitoba. I am not sure of all the details ,like when you all are planning to come, Friday to Monday or all weak. we will have to get details together soon. There is a campground in Woodrige but it might be booked already for that weakened. There is a Hotel in La Broquerie were I live and it would be a 15min trailer ride to Woodridge. There is a lot we need to figure and get done. Like I said last year I work in a weld shop so any repairs of that nature are done and also have a good friend who owns a small engine shop and is a hell of a mechanic who could fix anything mechanical. I have a 2 acre lot and could store a few bikes too if you guy's and girls plan on staying at the Hotel. We need to get going on this or it will creep up on us and bight our a$$.

·
MIMB Resident Mud Chick
1,129 Posts
Okay.....let's all continue this under the new thread - "The Manitoba Mud Run - 2011"

·
Registered
261 Posts
i was in till july long, cant make it so count about 6 bikes out. unless dates of the ride change

141 - 148 of 148 Posts