Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Well, you can check Babbits online or just goto your dealer, they should go for around $71.00 for OEM, do yourself a favor, and stick with OEM or you could get the Extream duty belt from EPI, but they are pricey. Just my .02

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea thats all i buy is OEM as far as belts go. I've seen the others first hand (guys that dont listen haha and when it breaks/explodes - I say see I told you so! haha) - i just thought I saw someone post a link in the past where they were around $59 for a OEM. maybe I'm thinking about something else...

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
I just paid $83.54 out the door yesterday at a local stealership

·
Team BS
396 Posts
bikebandit 69.99 pluse 7.95 shipping i think, it comes out about the same as at what you pay at a dealership with taxes
I would take a look at that one for 56 from babbits, shipping cant be too high

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
For less than $10.00, IMO, should support your local dealer.

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
My local dealer wants over $100 for them. I think I will take my business elsewhere.
I did'nt even pay that in Canadian funds!!

Ask them if the pricing is correct or call another dealer, something is not right there.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
My local dealer wants over $100 for them. I think I will take my business elsewhere.

That is why we call them stealerships!!......you dealer is a rip off, just like the stealer I bought mine from has gone outragous on his prices. I will never deal with him again.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I did'nt even pay that in Canadian funds!!

Ask them if the pricing is correct or call another dealer, something is not right there.
Yeah it is right the last one I bought I paid $90 for and thought I was getting a deal until I found them online.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts

Thats over double...:aargh4: Ours is priced at $58.00 and I know were making atleast 20%....

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
bikebandit 69.99 pluse 7.95 shipping i think, it comes out about the same as at what you pay at a dealership with taxes
I would take a look at that one for 56 from babbits, shipping cant be too high
babbitts rapes you on shipping.
2 oil seals and 1 exhaust gasket shiping was 15.00... I dont think so.
that crap could be shipped for 3 bucks.

I got my seals local.

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Thats over double...:aargh4: Ours is priced at $58.00 and I know were making atleast 20%....
Think I'm calling you next time I need a belt!! Probably buy them 2 at a time for that!!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Think I'm calling you next time I need a belt!! Probably buy them 2 at a time for that!!
Unless they went up in the last month....I know I sold two of them to a guy for him and his son...The total for for was like $135.00 with tax....give or take a few bucks. Tax is like 9.75% :eek: Well I guess I was wrong then..more like $62.00 then. I know the King Quad belts are like $170....there crazy high!!!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
170!! HOLY CRAP!! I would cross reference that belt part # and see if another one would work!

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Hey Bootlegger, what shipping cost to 28376 for a belt and some jets?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts