Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Here you go man . :rockn::rockn: Had a BLAST!!!!! .......Everybody there was Workin on something:haha: I broke a axle about 30 min. into the ride ..again:rolleyes:so I ran back to camp and peg-legged it out and ran in 2wd all day!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Yes thats my 7 year old son Tearin up the serpent pit!!! P425 tearin up the ''Dare you to try" hole and driller waitin his turn(that big black brute is waaaay better lookin in person) .....OMG that was so much FUN

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Saturday at MIMB Ride

A few pics from The Serpent at Rocks Bottom...Got some more but these are the best...Its myself, WoodButcher and Polaris425...I'll put some more up later

180.jpg

184.jpg

187.jpg

176.jpg

178.jpg

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
nice

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Metal Man and TwoShoes...Thanks to you both for taking care of my wife...Here's a couple of you guys in The Serpent

161.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
I put some pics up in the Places to Ride section...Sorry wrong spot, hopefully P425 can move my thread over here where it should be...And yes it was Brutefest 2009!!!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Just got home Gumby. Whew am I tired. You missed it I took on a little water through the exhaust in the Beaver pond. Good to meet you the kids and I enjoyed it.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Yeah I was startin to wonder about you. We was gonna go to the Beaver Pond but ended goin a different direction. We had a blast. To anybody reading these threads all of the people that was at the ride a good people. We are definitely gonna hafta get together again soon Masher.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
The Beaver Pond and the road that exits was some of the nastiest stuff I was in all day. There was also the biggest cotton mouth I've ever seen in it. Softball girth and at least 5ft.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Great time!!!

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
Nice pics, Man I wish I could have made the trip! maybe next year...

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
OK guys i merged the two threads together. I'll have mine up in a bit.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
we should have all got together and hit the serpent as a group!!! would have prob knocked half the water out of it:haha:

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Alot of us did...First real hole we hit after the group photo

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Yep, we took the pic then headed straight for the serpent and ate it.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
WHere is that place at?? its looks nice.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Alot of us did...First real hole we hit after the group photo
... Oh yeah thats when I broke my axle:rolleyes: ...I was in 2wd :thinking: I made one loop and found my inner cv cup was destroyed .. Oh well Gorilla (axle)time!!!!:bigok:

1 - 20 of 156 Posts