Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looked lonely in here so heres a few pics of my old 01 AC 400.Its been treated bad and is still going strong.She ain't as purdy as the newer style cats but is been one tough SOB.

You can see my Arctic Chat sticker on the side of the gas tank. I need to get me a MIMB sticker for the Brute.

Hey check out the date on this pic.Me and the wife were suppose to be at her mothers house for Christmas dinner but we had a little time to spare so we took a quick ride.Well in true "Mud In My Blood" fashion i drowned out the cat and was stuck in this hole till i could get a buddy to come help me get it out.Pulled the plug,blew the water out of the cylinder,drained the carb and air box then fired her up all in time to be at the diner...........4 hours late :D

Heres one of the only simi cleaned up pics i got.The wife wanted me to take a pic of her so we could send it to the letters section of Dirt Wheels.She was super happy when she seen it in the mag. We were gonna send a pic of her riding but DW will not print a riding pic if your not wearing a helmet so we had to use a still shot.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
^ nice one there bro.
I wanted to send in to dirt wheels too but I dont have a helmet :D

here's a few of my sister-in-laws 2007 AC 400

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She defantly got it the deep end in that last pic. The AC 400's have come a long way since i bought mine.

Them snorkels look like a periscope!!:)

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
hah yeah she wanted them nice and tall...

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
This is actually my dads 98 cat but, after I sold the popo, and before I got the brute, I use to take it out for a little spin...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
^^ you needed some laws!

You know, I think i have this issue of Dirt Wheels (not the one she's holding the issue this pic is in... though I likely have the one she's holding too!) and recognize the pic. I get it every month

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its in the October 2007 edition. She keep one.LOL

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Polaris425 them old AC 300's are tough.I got and uncle thats had two_One was a 2x4 and the other is a 4x4. The only two complaints i ever had about the 250 and 300 is where the engine sets in the frame and the damn vibration.Them jokers will vibrate your teeth out. But there tough as any other ATV ever made. Even the famous Honda 300.

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
yeah they are tough, and geared for pulling the crap out of anything. your right about the vibrations. the only other thing I never liked is the extremely stiff ride.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Nice ! i wanna go back to mulberry.
Oh and u can paste about 20 pics into one post :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
that just aint right.. that's dang near team green =/
also..
This is actually my dads 98 cat but, after I sold the popo, and before I got the brute, I use to take it out for a little spin...
i'm jealous of your ridin places. all your pics have nasty nasty lookin places in the background. /end

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
haha.. Those are actually taken in Texas, @ MudCreek

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Nice cats there.
The one on the left in the first pic is **** high. Wide too.
I'd like to ride one like that one time. I bet it kicks ***.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
14 inches!! that's some lift there.
Looks good. You got any pics or vids tearing up some mud?

1 - 20 of 251 Posts