Mud in My Blood Forum banner

181 - 200 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
lol yeah it turns em real good it stands up in a wheelie....i really want some 29.5s though...i never did have a problem with auburn till cam newton...i guess im just a hater he was to good he shoulda been playin for us...and the only reason bama got anything is cause of OUR old coach

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
^ BWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Whatever. But that's an arguement for another thread...

Back to the CATS.

·
Registered
95 Posts
JGbigbear, my problem ended up being my starter. I know you wanted to know what the problem was.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Thanks. The cat stickers on the sides will be going away in favor of something custom; still up in the air as to what though.

Hopefully I've got all the bugs out of it now and can just enjoy it. Only thing left is the tuning, debating between getting a base-line map from John Cannon or getting the auto-tune hardware for the PC5. Either way it will need tweaked to optimize it(to far to take it to Cannon for a real tune).

·
Registered
457 Posts
Don't believe i've actually ever posted on this thread heh.. Anyway here's some pictures of my 05 650 H1.

How it looked the day I got it.

After some whoolie shop underbody lights. (im running red now, pondering green)

After a few weeks of modding, 28" silverbacks, dual 5" Vision X LED headlights, factory headlights deleted, 4000 lb viper elite winch, airdam clutching, custom snorkel & racked radiator.

Climbing out of a hole rocking a 2" RTR Customs Flex lift.. These 28's are too small now 29.5's or 30's are in my very near future!

Playin in the mud

Lookin Serious in the hole, always jammin the tunes with my split wye audio pipe..

My sister always gets the best pix of us riding.

Mud.. and plenty of it!

Water wheeling with my buddy danny.

Stuck! Well lost all forward momentum at least!

Riding a big water wheelie out! (pre-lift)

Car Hood Sledding (We don't get much snow here but when we do we try to enjoy it)

·
MIMB Resident Mud Chick
1,129 Posts
You know you're a redneck when you use the hood of a vehicle as a sled :D
Great pictures!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Im a Polaris guy but those cats look sweet with big lifts and big tires.

Bad thing is thats not big lifts. Just 1.5-2.5" on most

Here is my Cat with 2.5" MTI and HL springs next to my old Grizz with a 5.5" Rilla lift and HL springs. Gotta love how big a cat is:rockn:

Here it is behind one of my old brute that had 2" and HL spings with pucks, the cat was stock on 29.5's.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yeah the cats have a lot of clearance with no lift. Mine will just clear a 5 gal bucket in the rear with a 2" lift and 75% left on 28" backs. Which are smaller than 27" mst's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
yep, but coupled with their arched lower a arms, it corrects the camber.

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
How about some of that big tundra too!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
does the mti 2.5 inch lift make the tires look bowed out like that on all arctic cats?
it's not just MTI, once you go past 2" the stock geometry will do that. As noted by greenkitty though, they have a set of arched arms that will correct it plus the added clearance of being arched arms.

dr006dr - nice rigS

181 - 200 of 251 Posts