Mud in My Blood Forum banner

61 - 80 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Im about 10 mins from installin that swank new lift I just got. Thank yall for doin next shippin. I will have abunch of pics of my cat from this weekend.

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
looks good! I love the orange :rockn:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thanks, as you can tell by all the dents in the back bumper we ride with hondas.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My 08 700EFI. Bone stock and only 50miles on it LOL. I traded my 06 AC 400 4X4 in on it. It's a brand new 08 left over. I couldn't believe the power this thing has compared to the 400. My AC dealer just got in a used 04 650LE 4X4 I'm thinking about buying as a beater 4X4 but gotta run it past the wife first LOL :rockn:

Cat likes to eat!

·
Registered
300 Posts
^Thats the way to break her in. I'd advise you to be careful when backing up. If you get it to hopping it will bust the trans. case quick.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Eight your 700 looks awesome!

I've been pretty careful with it so far no full throttle or anything but I do get on it every now and then. When it gets to 100mi I'll change the oil/filter and go synthetic.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thanks these bikes are very under estimated. They can easily be turned into a power house.

·
Registered
73 Posts
looks sweet!! lot better with the front bumber

·
Registered
223 Posts
Here is a few more recent pics of my Cat after the 2.5" MTI lift and HL springs and 3 months worth of other work

Sittin next to my old 686 Grizz with a 5.5" Rilla lift makin it look small. You gotta love how big a Cat is, and it was sittin in the swell that runs threw my front yard.

I named it The Poor Mans Thunder Cat, seein how it was the OG Cat with a twin in it. HAHA

61 - 80 of 251 Posts