141 - 160 of 251 Posts

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
ok new arched arms on the 400!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey what tire do yall recomend for a 07 400 4x4??? i am putting a 2" lift other than that its stock. i do alot of mud/trail ridding. some mud pits here in louisiana. I dont want to put to much on my axle. what do yall think???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also if any of yall know where Breaux Bridge La is Gravity Alley Mx park should have a mud strip and pit up and going by this summer. check us out on facebook for updates.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bigbuck, i would prolly go with a 28" zilla. really light tire and wont put a lot of stress on the axles and it should turn um good.

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
Hey what tire do yall recomend for a 07 400 4x4??? i am putting a 2" lift other than that its stock. i do alot of mud/trail ridding. some mud pits here in louisiana. I dont want to put to much on my axle. what do yall think???
well what kind of tire are you looking for? my first thought would be 27 to 28 laws. you got 4.0s in that 400 so you can turn em fine... if you want any bigger you will need some clutch work. zillas will just **** you off on a heavy arctic cat. You shouldnt have to worry about axles with just a 2 inch lift anyway. not like the 400 has axle snapping power.... i know i have one. i've broke two axles but my angles are just about maxed out with a 2.5" lift, so...

·
Registered
35 Posts
:agreed: I forgot bout the 4.0s in those. Def 27 or 28 law then. my bad greenkitty!

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
yea mine came with 3.6s but the 07s came with 4.0s

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the input guys. I just put the lift on today and I must say I am uber impressed with the way it looks. It's as tall as my cousins brute force 750 with a lift and 30 laws on it. (he isn't happy about that) I only have 28 swamp lites. Anyway thanks again

·
Registered
35 Posts

Its not much but jst enough to keep this thread alive!

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
NICE!

·
MIMB Resident Mud Chick
1,129 Posts
Sigh....shorts, t-shirts and mud. I can't wait. Thanks for the reminder of what's to come :biggthumpup:

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
MIMB Resident Mud Chick
1,129 Posts
That last one is such a nice picture. You know you've got mud in your blood if a sunset looks better with a quad in the foreground :D

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
NICE!!! Liking the red/black color scheme.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks guys. I had the back and front lip rhino lined. My gf took that pic with the sunset in that back ground. That was awesome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Heres some of mine!

Me and James doin work!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Your little girl makes the pic not your bike lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
haha I wish she was mine! Thats Jeremys daughter. She loves me to death calls me uncle B lol. I took that pic to send to Adam sayin "eats small children" haha

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
SHARP lookin cat!

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
dang all my PRIDE ninjas comin in now... o and BTW... OTD customs FTW on mudxxed's bike.

141 - 160 of 251 Posts