Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've read all the research and found all that is avaialble, BUT:

Can anyone tell me why they list all kinds of skids and protectors for the 750 but not my 2006 650i and is there a difference, will they fit, do i have to modify them, etc....

BTW: Seem like the Ricochet are the top rated for protection and also pricing is reasonable.

Bruteforce 650i 2007-2008 (contacted them and they said "might & should fit")
Bruteforce 750 2005-2007
Complete Skid Plate Set
(everything shown in photo)

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
I dont know the answer but I too have a 650i. I have been looking for skids and an aluminum front bumper. Can find a few skids but NO front bumper.

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know the answer but I too have a 650i. I have been looking for skids and an aluminum front bumper. Can find a few skids but NO front bumper.
What kind of bumper are you looking for?

I think most guys/gals make thier own.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i have a big stack of street signs(shh) and with them i plan on makin me a full set of belly skid plates and a arm protectors and stick stoppers. i'll prob try to figure out a way to mount some floorboard protectors too. in the end i'll probably end up scrappin all of it and buyin a set, ricochet or similar but i figure since i've got the stuff to do it with and alot of time on my hands, i should give'r a go. i've been known to make some neat stuff out of signs. we'll see how it goes.

·
Banned
32 Posts
if you want a nice custom front bumber go to atvcustom2007 on ebay and hes got some nice stuff. full custom skids for sale bumbers in diamond/ so smooth al. powder coat, or plasma cut stuff into it. when i get the $ together im going to probally go with his

·
Banned
32 Posts
that guys front bumber is like 125 or something around that ball park

1 - 6 of 6 Posts