Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, im new to this forum and just wondering if anyone else is from southern ontario? Im from london and was wondering if anyone would like to share a local trail? :D or if anyone would like to plan a ride in southern ontario! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Eastern Ontario here, never rode down your way, we have to much to see here. Great bunch here to help if you ever need info on repairs or upgrades.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet thanks! I may try to venture up there this summer, just got my self my quad a couple months ago and looking for new mud holes!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm in Ontario , Guess it is central Ontario , down by Trenton , never rode in your area , majority of my riding is done locally and up in the Bancroft area

·
Registered
25 Posts
southern ontario here Iam about 45 mins south east of you , but work out of london, Have a bunch of trails we ride down this way. Will let you know when we go out next if you are interested

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Taker27 id love to come along one day with you, just give me a shout! Sinz thanks for the fb group! I have no trails other than a 2 mins loop behind my house! Which is in the city so i have to be careful for the cops haha

·
Registered
25 Posts
Done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts