Administrator
15,334 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
really? crap me too, man. I saved a ton of em.
I think i've watched just about all of them. He seemed to have a nack for not getting stuck.

Link, www.bbertram.com, sadly removed from the above post.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Thank You so much for adding the Cumberland ATV Riders... I really appreciate that...

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
boggersunlimited .com

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Yes Boggers Unlimited is a great group of people...

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
www.aurorawheelers.com Another great forum, though a little can-am dominated over there, there are lots of others too, and a WEALTH of info!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
just made a forum for the team me and a buddy just started.. would like to get a few people to join and get some good discussions goin, maybe be as nice as HL use to be

http://teamphlatbroke.hyperboards.com/index.php
I was gonna check out your site 1meanforeman450 but i keep getting a mesage from my Avast anit virus when i view the site.

Anyone know what this means?

I took a screen shot.

·
Administrator
15,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks like its blocking the site counter.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
It's blocking whatever is hosted in china.
see the domain sitecounter.cn? .cn is the TLD (top level domain) for China
China is the #1 hacking threat to the US. Millions of security breach attempts come from them. Avast apparently either:
A. blocked it cause it's located in china AND it noticed it trying to collect data about you
B. Blocked it cause it was from china period

You should be thankful Avast picked it up :)

·
Administrator
15,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
**** chinese

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
**** that! keep (a few of) those grimy bastards here! who the **** would cook me shrimp fried rice and sesame chicken and egg rolls and hot n spicy soup if they weren't here? i'm hungry =/

·
Registered
53 Posts
sorry guys, noticed mine did it a few time, i also use avast, doesnt seem to be comin through though.. guess im safe and the other members havent had any trouble. come on by and join us guys.. we would love to have you.

·
Administrator
15,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
as long as they arnt selling something, we dont care. IF they are selling ATV products, thats different.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts