Mud in My Blood Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,312 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
I am in the process of making a site for the Old River Team when i am finished with the site ill post a link . We also have a myspace and i will get the link up when i get home .

·
OFF TO THE DEEP END
216 Posts
rubberdowncustoms
This is also a great bunch of guys & gals

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Guys/gals, please remember that links to sites that sell products arnt fair to our sponsors, & therefore shouldn't be posted.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Just to let everyone know that the Deep & Dirty Mud racing forum has been updated for the 2010 race season. I have the Calendar up to date with all the CMR, & HLPSR races that have been posted do far. I will continue to keep it up as I find more races and info on them. The Calendar will have all of them in it...just browse through to find races that you wanna go too....here is the link again...

http://deepanddirtyracing.forumj.net/index.htm

Thanks, Boot

·
Registered
3,312 Posts

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Woah bbertram.com? he lives about 45 mins from me. he rides a mudpro with backs now. he is a pretty popular guy on the website trackshare.com its a site for quads, sleds, and all things outdoor up here in canada. i have been a member on there for a while and its a great place to find out about all the derbies we have up here in central canada. also just a great place to discuss all the places we ride and everything else these forums are all about

21 - 40 of 43 Posts