Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how about the ride of 28 outlaws ? got 28 muddzillas they have a pretty smooth ride .thinking about getting laws.

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
I hear the the 28" laws are the worst out of all of them for ride. Go down to 27's or up to 29's. either way, they will WAY out perform those zilla's in the mud.

Expat_Dude here on the forum, had a brand new 08 brute on 30" zilla's, and couldnt climb out the end of these ruts b/c they just wanted to dig not pull. His son, on an older brute & 28" laws, rode right up out the end w/o any problems......

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
I got a buddy with 29'' laws on a honda he can go just about anywhere he wants to!! I just like the 589's I can go every where he goes but he is on a Foreman and lets just say he is a little behind me on power LOL

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
i am running 28 mudzillas on the front of my brute with vamps on the rear.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
nice vid but comparing 28 to 29.5 aint even.but the mudzillas ride better on the trails.

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
nice vid but comparing 28 to 29.5 aint even.but the mudzillas ride better on the trails.
not really... since zilla doesnt make a 29. My comparison is between 28 laws and 30 zilla's, not a good comparison the other direction but the laws still won ;) ...........

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
the laws should win in the mud just like the backs i have but on the trails i would rather have the mudzilla,vamp combo on trail rides.

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
agreed laws are not for trailriding, but thats kinda beside the point really IMO, to use trail abilities as a factor for a pure mud tire. The 29's wernt really that bad on the trails though. They wernt smooth but...

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
i will agree ,that is why the backs are for sale.i dont just ride in mud so they gotta go.but i do have the edls incase i wanna play in the mud.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
my laws are good enough on trails, no problems yet, and they've seen their fair share. they dont like hoppin logs though by any means.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 28 Laws are completely worn out. I have my new 29.5 Laws in the garage waiting to be put on. I cant wait to see the difference in the sizing and wider footprint.

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
your gonna love them

·
Team BS
757 Posts
mudzillas are not near as smooth as outlaws. and if im not mistaken the 28x9.5s have a pretty flat profile but the rest of the 28's dont. just get u a set of 29.5s and be done wit it ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm going to pick up my new (used with very little wear) 31s Friday evening. :rockn:

The mudzilas are great tires though. And will last MUCH longer than laws. The laws are just better for the riding I do.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts