·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....I wish I would have gotten more....the weather was crap

·
Registered
317 Posts
I heard it was a really nice, clean park. That was Adam w/the MS Mud Nutz. I did the hoodie he had on!!!! Love seeing my work.

Donna

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard it was a really nice, clean park. That was Adam w/the MS Mud Nutz. I did the hoodie he had on!!!! Love seeing my work.

Donna
Adam is a Great Guy.....That where we left our bikes was with them....I didn't want to take them back to the Motel...it was Rough. LOL!!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Thats buch of really cool looking bikes for sure.

Bootlegger did yall get to compete?

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thats buch of really cool looking bikes for sure.

Bootlegger did yall get to compete?
Yeah....we do at everyone we go too...... I know one thing I have got to add about 50lbs. or so..... I done fairly well for my first Swamp Cross. I haven't ever raced in one before. I am going to race at Wilburns in Northern Alabama on May 2nd and they hopefully I can go the following week to the CMR race in Georgia....I may just to to the CMR one...not sure. I couldn't keep my front end down....and I leaned too far forward on the second lap and the air box snorkel got a hold of my shirt....It was more less over after that. It didn' killit but almost. I think I am going to have to turn it down or put them in the center of the racks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts