Mud in My Blood Forum banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Was out at bamboo today.nice and wet. Especially the north end.
The last 2 day at different places the 1000's have sunk. Saturday. Polaris high lifter atv literally sunk in about 10 foot of water. Had to dive and hook cable to it. Trying to get the video. As l was helping find it.
Can am mr at bamboo in our group shut of in about 5 ft of water. We pulled it the the portolets hooked winch to the beam and stood it up.
Over all good weekend

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sparkyprep i plan on getting there Friday morning. You staying in the high roller rv area
Or the in the hood(tent) area🙃

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I will be there on Thursday, around noon. I plan on staying in the "family campground area" at the South end of the property. I ain't got enough money to be hangin' with the high rollers. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Well, I'm not so sure that I am going to Plant Bamboo for Muddy Valentine anymore. My dumb-ass son decided to drive my RZR like an idiot, and crash it. Flipped it over, tore it up pretty bad. I'm going to TRY to fix it in the next week, but it doesn't look good......

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
He is fine. But he is in the doghouse, and for some reason, he is mad at ME, because I told him that he had to pay for the repairs. So far, we are up to $3000.

·
Registered
288 Posts
As long as he's fine. Parts are parts just buy new ones.they are replaceable
Hopefully you can getrdone in time

·
Registered
288 Posts
Good deal. I was wondering if you were going to be able to het it fixed in time.

Man I'm hoping my vforce john clutch kit comes in time

41 - 60 of 91 Posts