Mud in My Blood Forum banner
101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Nope. Ended up taking wifey to a beach resort for the weekend instead. You know the saying- happy wife, happy life.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Sounds like I need to take a trip down to Florida!
It would be so epic to have SATV show up at one of our local events! I hear a rumor that Uncle Packy's Adventures will be there this year, and last year Cleetus McFarland showed up for a bit.

·
Vendor
184 Posts
It would be so epic to have SATV show up at one of our local events! I hear a rumor that Uncle Packy's Adventures will be there this year, and last year Cleetus McFarland showed up for a bit.
I've heard about it from quite a few different people. I know one of my buddies (sales rep) has been there a few times. I don't know if we've ever set anything up or brought the truck though. I'll pass it along. If there's ever any kind of BIG CANNOT MISS event happening down there....probably not on a holiday....let me know, and I'll pass it along to see if we have some availability. We stay pretty booked up with all the big events going on around the country.

On another note...........
We just opened up a shipping warehouse down in Jacksonville to make sure you guys can get next day shipping down there!

101 - 120 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.