Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get me wrong I'm still loving my 2019 570 Sportsman but, dang, the plastic on these things get's thinner
and cheaper every year. Last week I ripped the front rack off, which was held on by plastic hinges.

Fixed that... then saturday I backed into a tree, not THAT hard, at least I didnt think so, and busted the little flag mount hole
(who uses them anyway?) off the rear rack.

Not to mention about a month after buying, one of the fender bolts (that connects the floorboard to the fender) fell out.

All in all though, it's taking the abuse I've given it pretty well. I've been cutting pines for weeks on our property so I've been dragging logs and pulling down trees
and so far she's taken everything I've thrown at her.... Except when it involves bumping the plastic... lol

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's time to order steel bumpers...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think it's time to order steel bumpers...
So, did you ever put on those steel bumpers? One suggestion that I have about steel bumpers- Before installing them, paint them with a high quality truck bed liner, or have them sprayed.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, did you ever put on those steel bumpers? One suggestion that I have about steel bumpers- Before installing them, paint them with a high quality truck bed liner, or have them sprayed.
Not yet... I did manage to rip the front rack off, again. lol... I've since put it back on with homemade brackets, and bolts this time instead of pins. Hopefully it holds up.

Reactions: SparkyPrep
1 - 6 of 6 Posts