Mud in My Blood Forum banner

What Brand Bike will you buy next?

Poll: What Bike brand will be your next purchase?

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  cigaro 
#1 ·
Anyone purchasing a new bike soon? What kind are you going to get?
(this is mainly to test the poll) :)

#2 ·
I cant vote in this one. My brute is not yet a year old so i will be awhile before i get another. Things will be different by that time for sure.

If i had to do it again right now it would still be the Kawie.Its the "best bang or the buck" If by some chance i had a rich uncle pass on and leave me a fortune it would be a ThunderCat.

#5 ·
im going with another kawie!
I really think 2010 is going to be the year of taking the lead..

#7 ·
We're all betting 2010 will be the turning point year.

#9 ·
you forgot Can-AM's in the poll:afro:

I have a friend in Kawasaki's R&D department.....he comes to ride with me some...keep your eye out for a Monster...:headbang:

#8 ·
2010 Kawasaki I hope if shes ready.

#12 ·
well i decided to keep my 660 so dont guess ill be gettin a new one anytime soon either. when i do, maybe ill join the dark side and go see mark....get one them "beasts" yall call it....brute....

#13 ·
You wont be disappointed. Especially if they change the front diff engagement system in 2010. Mark said they were thinking about using one like suzuki and if that's the case it will rock. My stepdad can hit the button on his vinson and bam ready to go. No need to roll or anything.

#15 ·
I had to say popo, b/c the next thing I'll buy will be a SxS, and its either the RZR or Ranger XP. Brute will stay though. The SxS wont come till I get married and need the extra seat... ;)

#17 ·
So far, 76.92% of the respondants have chosen Kawasaki!
:rockn::bunny::badger::dominos::headbang:

#18 ·
Kawasaki all the way!

#19 ·
:You_Rock_Emoticon: HotWing!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.