Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just broke a back axel and i need to know what aftermarket axel i need to get????

·
Administrator
15,390 Posts
Turners are really good axles if you want to go aftermarket...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am i looked at them but dont know which one to get. and i need to know what gear oil weight i need for my popos back end.

·
Administrator
15,390 Posts
That I dunno, have to check manual. 90wt Gear Oil is what I use to put in the Xpedition. Not sure about sportsman though.

As far as which axle, just call and talk to them.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man. i have all winter to put 1000 bucks in it. but i do need to ride it allil.

·
Administrator
15,390 Posts
haha.. I hear ya.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Does Rhino make axles for your Popo? I've heard a lot of good bang for the buck reports about them recently. They are a good bit cheaper then Gorillas and Turners, I'm running Gorillas in the front of my 420 and love them, but crap they're expensive lol.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont know but im puttin stock back on sence my dad had an extra somehow:thinking:. when i get a job its 4 turners and a clutch kit jet kit and snorkels haha.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Gotcha.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've got gorrilas all the way around and knock on wood I havn't broken one. and they've been on for about 3 years. But they are pricey.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Cool that you came up with a spare, thats always nice on the wallet :D

When or if you decide to get gorilla or Turner or Rhino axles, hit me up with a PM or email as we sell all 3 brands and could save you a few bucks on your purchase ;) Save goes for clutch kits, pipes, and other performance mods since we are also a QSC and HSP Dealer, and of course the best ATV lift kits you can find, but I may be biased on that subject.

As for your original question, just so you know, both rear axles are the same, right and left are the same. Both front axles are the same, they are the same length and all that stuff just like the rears.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks man!!!:bigok:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts