Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone tried one of these or own one of these.
http://www.highlifter.com/product.php?pk=6832&pname

I been thinking of getting one. I love the big brute power but hate have to hunt down a water hose to clean the radiator every time i hit the deep mud. I'm not gonna relocate the radiator so i thought one of these may work in a pinch.

·
Administrator
15,481 Posts
still have to be near water for them to work... and from what i hear they arnt that great... You'd be just as well off going and getting a little cheap electric pump thats all it is. There's not really any pressure i dont think.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
15,481 Posts
actually looks pretty cool if you had a way to carry it along on the ride.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
The last time I went ridin my buddy had that problem. We just took a pepsi bottle and cut a hole in the lid, filled with water and cleaned the radiator with it. It worked in a pinch, but you still need water from somewhere.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've done that with a bottle many times before. Not sure it really helped though.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
It definitely helped my buddy. His light was flashing till we cleaned it.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Sweet. We need a product review section ;)
I'll see what I can do about that...

·
Administrator
15,481 Posts
I thought you were doing that anyway

We could just do something simple as make a new forum section.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK The sprayer came in today. I think its gonna work great for what I'm needing. Its a little bigger then i expected. The pressure is nothing to brag about but it will do fine to clean a radiator in the middle of nowhere.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will do.

·
Resident Canuck!
180 Posts
Yea if they work well, I would be interested in having one. Cutting out my grill made it a lot easier for getting a bottle in there on the trail to wash it out, and works great after the ride when I put the pressure washer to it.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
get a 5 gallon bucket and wash it down.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
we have .usually keep it at the creek for wash downs or clean up.but we dont ride as deep mud as some.relocate the radiator if you want it to stop.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
we have .usually keep it at the creek for wash downs or clean up.but we dont ride as deep mud as some.relocate the radiator if you want it to stop.
its hard to keep a 5 gal bucket at a creek when ur at an atv park. im sure it would come up missing or u may overheat a LONG ways away from the bucket. im sure its a good idea for how u intended it, but just not practical is most situation.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts