Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lately I've getting kinda frustrated with my brute. Leaking rear seals, torn boots x2, flashing FI light, disappearing coolant. Then last weekend we took a trip to Mudbuddys and I couldn't have been any prouder. First off she ran like a champ all weekend. Then there was the sand drag strip. We were undefeated against all the utility bikes that I rode with( Popo's Yamahas and other brutes) and almost beat a 450 yamaha race quad. Yeah I was racing with the 30" mudlights too. It was an awesome trip. Ready to ride again real soon.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
:rockn: Brute Power....puts a smile on your face every time.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
yeah i have beat a 450r with my 27's and my bro in law is completely stock and took a raptor so yeah these things def have the webo's lol or however you spell it lol

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Brute power all the way baby!!
Wait till 2010!!

·
Team BS
396 Posts
I know how feel. I got beat for the first time this weekend by any bike on 4 wheels. It was Honda 700xx but I did better than I thought. I took him out the hole and put a few bike lengths on him before he com back by me. He got me by about 3 bike lengths. It would have been even closer with a fresh set of plugs in. LOL

·
Team BS
396 Posts
Oh also spanked a popo 800 the night before.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
I know how feel. I got beat for the first time this weekend by any bike on 4 wheels. It was Honda 700xx but I did better than I thought. I took him out the hole and put a few bike lengths on him before he com back by me. He got me by about 3 bike lengths. It would have been even closer with a fresh set of plugs in. LOL

i like the 4wheels part. cause it didnt have anything for my yz250f that blew by on a wheelie after givin u a huge headstart. u know i just HAD to through that in there. lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
I raced a guy down the road on my stock 09 against his 450r and beat him no problems.So then he got on his Raptor 660r, I smoked him for the first 150 yards and then he inched by me and puled a couple of bike lengths.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts