Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright so got the key put it in and now I have a little ticking noise coming from what seems to be inside the cover. Haven't had much time to troubleshoot it yet but I was wondering if anyone else that's done this has heard this or not? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not to loud but noticeable. I think it's to low to be valve train, and never heard it before doing the mod.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Need higher octane gas for this?

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's got 93 in it. it sounds like it's near the stator but not sure.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I'm afraid of.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:eek:......LOL no I got'em all. Thanks

·
Lets Get It
338 Posts
LOL^^^
Hope ya get it fixed!!

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, me too. I'm gonna look at this weekend, might just run it and see if it goes BOOM!!! .......LOL, maybe not.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:rockn:

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
first suggestion
It could be the valves. Alot of times we listen closer after something was changed. It may have been there there all along.
I would remove the pull starter first,it's the only thing that I think would make a ticking sound if it is a new noise.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well I rode about 15 miles yesterday and really didn't hear it as much. I really don't know what it is. It might be the valves but I usually pay close attention to odd noises like that, which is why I feel like it's something new. with the weather though it might have to wait to get worked on

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It seemed to run great. a little backfire every now and then(i think it was just loadin up after hard throttle) but not as much of a difference as I expected from the key but I could tell a small difference

1 - 20 of 22 Posts