Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wana see how the RCD and Gorilla ones look on a brute, I wana relocate rad but i hit some major trees and need strong protection. So i want 2 see them mounted, how they sit so on so forth ;-)

·
Registered
629 Posts
i have wild boar and it's pretty stout just loot at my pics in my profile

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
if you go in the kawi picture thread you will see ever make and model of these man.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I just wana see how the RCD and Gorilla ones look on a brute, I wana relocate rad but i hit some major trees and need strong protection. So i want 2 see them mounted, how they sit so on so forth ;-)
Sounds like u need a bulldozer LOL.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I have the Gorilla one.....only cuz my buddy got a HL Triple Flow and gave me this one for puttin HIDs on his brute.
Its all one piece and covers the whole radiator all the way down against the rack, and its made out of what looks to be about 3/16" plate. Definitely sturdy, but not the cheapest thing out there by any means. Here's some random shots.

Attachments

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Here is some pics of mine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Rubber Down Customs makes some pretty sick looking mounts too. I've seen a few custom kits that turned out pretty good. I'd go with him, if I was getting one.

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Rubber Down Customs makes some pretty sick looking mounts too. I've seen a few custom kits that turned out pretty good. I'd go with him, if I was getting one.
I have to agree with you on that. I bought mine before I knew about rdc.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
ya i like the RDC ones. Once the money is right imma get one of them bad boys
Fab one up your self thats what i did and it took a roll over like one complete roll didnt do a thing even protected my snorks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts