Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently running 27 Kenda Bear Claw HTRs on my 2012 Brute 750. Kind of considering new tires and not sure if to stick with radials which i would probably be getting the Outlaw radials or Interco Reptile. I do alot of everything with the bike, lots of trails and some mud, also its my hunting quad so i do alot of logging roads up north. Thinking bias tires wouldn't feel as stable on the roads and such.

·
7,388 Posts
Currently running 27 Kenda Bear Claw HTRs on my 2012 Brute 750. Kind of considering new tires and not sure if to stick with radials which i would probably be getting the Outlaw radials or Interco Reptile. I do alot of everything with the bike, lots of trails and some mud, also its my hunting quad so i do alot of logging roads up north. Thinking bias tires wouldn't feel as stable on the roads and such.
I used to say only radials on Brutes because the suspension lends itself better to radials then bias plys but..over the years I found little difference. Personally, I like a radial on everything. I believe the longer contact patch will always give better traction and control results in any situation as it does on cars and trucks. I say pick a few tires, read reviews until you can't anymore, then pick one. There is no one "do-all" tire out there. There is only the one that does what you do..the best for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts