Mud in My Blood Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
We would like to come to Rancho to ride. We have 2 polaris rzrs. I would also like to know how to by a lot? Please call Victor 813-503-7243

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I live in plant city and used to ride at Rancho with my family. Since it shut down, I have not been out there. Since I saw your post I thought I would ask if ou knew anything about how we cold ride out there still. I heard something about paying to be part of an association or something. My name is cal hall and my email is [email protected]. My number is 8134782927. I would really appreciate some info from ou, thanks!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I will call you this weekend. Check out rbloa.org. There is alot of info there. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would love to ride

I'm a lot owner there and would like to extend the invite if any one would like to ride. Its about 2000 acres of mud and trails. Let me know.
I would love to have the opportunity to ride at rancho again. I used to ride there for years. My family and I have atvs but no where close to ride anymore. I would actually like to buy property there if you know anyone selling. my name is Michelle Hall and my phone # is 813-49-1465.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
More than 3 hours. 54 & 98 in Kathleen FL.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
Taznmack you are missing a number in the phone number you posted.

Disregaurd, I just spoke to you on the phone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry, my number did not fully appear. If you know anyone selling any property let me know.813-478-1465, also, if you know anyone willing to get us on to ride, please call.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Clean-up has been canceled. But here is the new plan. You have to be invited to this. Well here is your invitation. Let me know If you are interested. 352-232-2726 Jake. Leave a message and I will return your call.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Id like to ride out there rumors have it now that its all about to be fenced off though I take my one year old out there and he has a blast

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Yes, your right. It is getting fenced off. Alot of us lot owners have been fighting for this for almost 2years. A couple weeks ago a family of 4.was beat up and truck burnt down over beer. The county is tired of it as we are. It will be so nice and quiet out there now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
rancho fl.

I'm a lot owner there and would like to extend the invite if any one would like to ride. Its about 2000 acres of mud and trails. Let me know.
I have been ridding out there a lot. Me and my wife would like to ride with you some time.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

how can I get your info.

·
Registered
236 Posts
****, looks like he left...

·
Registered
1 Posts
rancho access

hi my name is mike,
i would love to take my family out 4-wheeling for the weekend with out getting introuble. i got a jeep and a dodge 1500 both 4x4. so how do i go about this? you can reach me at 727-226-9313

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

do i have to own an ATV? i use to if that counts.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

if anyone lives near st.pete an nows a safe place for my family and I to go 4-wheelin please let me no?

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

i can use my buddys quad but it ant set up for deep mudd

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this post is kinda old but I would love to bring my wife and son to ride rancho . we live in plant city so we are not far. if the offer still stands please let me know.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts