Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up everyone, somewhat long time lurker here. Always wanted a brute and finally grabbed one. I found a 2008 Brute Force 650i with only 15 hours and 150 miles! Seeing if y’all could do it again, what mods you’d do to a stock brute?
I was thinking CDI, 3in/2in snorkels and an exhaust. What y’all think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I really like the look of the older brutes.
That's a real clean machine you got.
Email vforcejohn or revzcycles for mod parts like fuel injection controller, clutch mods, or empire exhaust upgrades.

·
7,386 Posts
Being a 650 it is still carbed all the way to the end in 2013. That one is one is so nice that I might just leave alone...but if not, yeah the CDI, clutch upgraded springs and an exhaust. But remember, you will have to re-jet with the CDI and exhaust. Hmmm...I might not do the exhaust.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See and thats another thought I have, I am kind of ocd. This thing is so new and clean I really dont want to snorkel it or anthing, just ride it. But with the trails we ride there is a lot of water, so I may just do it.

·
7,386 Posts
See and thats another thought I have, I am kind of ocd. This thing is so new and clean I really dont want to snorkel it or anthing, just ride it. But with the trails we ride there is a lot of water, so I may just do it.
Well, if it's for it's own good...you have to. Nothing more sad then a sunk/drowned quad cause that marks the beginning of it's end.

·
Administrator
15,354 Posts
Man that thing looks GREAT!!! What a find!

I would definitely snorkel it, for safety.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Get a VForceJohn Stage 3 clutch,Msd tuner and have him Load a Map for it. And if you want do a Empire Duel Exhaust That He also sells. My 2010 BF is now faster than any quad I ride with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts