Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, Wanting a rear lounger to mount on my brute to ride my kids around safer. Lets see some pics of what everyone is running...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Tried to post but pics aren't working on tapetalk

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Do a forum search for backrest. We had a thread at one time with a bunch in there. I'll see of I can find it tomorrow if y'all can't.

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
No prob. If you can't find it I'll try to dig it up tomorrow. I'm almost positive it's out there somewhere lol. Lots o pics of backrests and box/seat combo.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Here's what I use. You can't beat it for kids and plus all the extra dry storage.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here is mine. great for the kids. if i remember right i think it is made by Moose. has a brake light built into it aswell

Brute.jpg

·
Registered
356 Posts
^^^ I've got one similar made by quad boss, only put it on when the wife rides and it's not that often, good amount of storage as well.

I'd rather be riding instead I'm using tapatalk!

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
moved to general section and sticked. now if you see anyone looking for one they can be directed here in the future.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I use a moose backrest. I picked it up for about $120.00 shipped. Wife loves it and I feel good knowing I can hammer down and not have to worry about her coming off the back. It's very lightweight and I pressure wash it all the time and it holds up.

·
Registered
779 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts