Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on vacation for a month and trying to stay busy. I finished rebuilding my audiopipes and decided to paint my snork tips team green. Tell me what you think.. Look ok as is or should I paint the whole thing? They are coated with roll on bedliner from wally word, painted team green and I sealed it up with some clearcoat. :rockn: Like I said on vacation and looking for projects! lol

Notice my broken front bumper, the dealer broke it... Waiting on a free replacement.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks real good!.. i actually been thinkin about doin that but havent found any of that kind of roll on paint at wally world or auto zone, Nice work!

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Looking good. Wish i could have found a team green brute.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Looks good, mate.
I have thought about replacing my front bumper with a black one.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i like the black stacks with green tips. i also like the texture the roll-on gives compared to the same brand spray on

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I'll leave it as is. And here's the finished audiopipe. It's much louder than before and sounds great. I was thinking about painting it team green too but decided I'm sick of working on it for now.

If this thing ever dies on me, I'm going to get one of those insane triangle atv speaker boxes. A guy in our group just got one for his popo with the snorks running up through the box. it's INSANE!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Nice. Are those zipties painted or do they make them team green?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
naw its ok looking.

Black or team green equally pleasing. I was just asking because I had never seen colored heavy duty straps.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah it was either green or black and I was out of black paint so I went green. I didn't wanna leave em white.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
painting zip ties? dang dude you must really be bored. lol
this is my first near 40day vacation of the year. I come up with lots of projects when I'm off that long. I can't just sit around all day.:D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i'd ride 36 of those days. three of the remaining days would be right in the middle of the 36 days for maintenance and fix0r broke parts. the other one is at the very end to superwash your bike before you go back to work

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Well heck, let's see what else we can find for you to do while you're off.

Start with:

a. change the air in your tires. I'm sure that old air is getting pretty stale by now.

b. rotate your hand grips from left to right to make sure they wear evenly.

c. remove all tires, put them back on with all the yellow outlaw stickers at the 12 o'clock position.

I'll think of more..... lol

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
ibbruin lol to funny def cant forget the ss center caps all matching in the wheels btw texan i love your bike man its def one of the cleanest brutes i have seen next to mine haha jk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well heck, let's see what else we can find for you to do while you're off.

Start with:

a. change the air in your tires. I'm sure that old air is getting pretty stale by now.

b. rotate your hand grips from left to right to make sure they wear evenly.

c. remove all tires, put them back on with all the yellow outlaw stickers at the 12 o'clock position.

I'll think of more..... lol
:haha::haha: That's funny stuff right there!

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Snorks look really good! I'de leave them like that also. Nice tube also!

·
Registered
320 Posts
what did you use on your audiotube? I need to put something like that on mine because the paint is rubbing off

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Bike looks great man... I kinda wish I had team green.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Looks AWESOME! :rockn:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts