Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off my 750 brute force. 08+ style. Switched to 07's...don't need these anymore.

Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
150 shipped anywhere in the US or best offer

Fronts have a small pvc spacer, I can take it out upon request!

·
Registered
119 Posts
you trying to sell hole bike on chucks that is also as in what would you consider in trades

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I've been trying to sell the whole bike for a while. Cheaper for me to get a stock bike and do 31's than go back down. Lift won't sell, bike won't sell, 32's wont sell! Can't even give the stuff away...I got my 32's down to 600, lift at 1100 shipped

·
Registered
808 Posts
selling the 32's for 600? **** now you got me thinking lol gotta get rid of my 29.5 before id get them

·
Registered
119 Posts
^look I helped I want something hehe but reed the sig

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll trade the shocks for brute parts! What you guys got? I could always use spare parts!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ohhhhhhhhhh, just saw your avatar. Worst mistake I ever made was taking my bike from 29.5 to 32's...I've ruined more rides, had more problems, and wasted more money than ever.

On top of that, Twisted's reputation is so dang bad no one wants to buy the lift. He says he would buy it back and then now won't answer my phoen calls. He admits he should have never sold them with the oem CV's...and to top it off he told me I can buy full axles for 300 each...I paid 2k for my lift, his lifts retail for 2200 now, I said i'll pay 200 for all 4 axles, I'll send you my broken old ones you should have never sold me, send me your "HD" axles...that are prob still gonna break!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yeas I had a lift from them I acutel broke the bracket bc I rode a wheely and set it down hard once it broke I said never will I buy another

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You talking about TC or RDC

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
120 shipped or will trade for Highlifter springs in new or like new conditon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts