Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys haven't been on in awhile kinda dead in the middle of building my brute im ordering all of my parts an I want to relocate my radiator but never had a kit thinking of a highlifter kit my ? is does it ever get in the way or anything like whats the pros and the cons thanks guys

·
Registered
336 Posts
Have you ever thought of building your own its a lot cheaper and you can build to your personal preference.

. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
146 Posts
I agree with the above, if you into deep mudding, then yeah, do it..IMO..it is a must!! don't wanna hold up the ride cause of over heating due to a mud clogged radiator..

·
Registered
209 Posts
I agree with the above, if you into deep mudding, then yeah, do it..IMO..it is a must!! don't wanna hold up the ride cause of over heating due to a mud clogged radiator..
I've had this exact situation and it is no fun! Sine relocating it I've had ZERO overheating. I also run Purple Ice in mine.

I have the Wild Boar relocate. A little pricey but worth it.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Just build your own from the howto on here and save a lot of cash.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive thought about building my own just cant cut out a design like they have on rage but I guess I could use some expanded metal save me 200. bucks got the metal at the house already thanks guys im try to build it my self I will post pics

·
Registered
141 Posts
Once you relocate and ride it you wonder why it's taken this long to

·
Registered
15 Posts
Building your own isn't hard. Just fab it up and fit before you paint. I made this mistake painting it while its on was a little harder.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I decide to build my own my plan is to use 1/8" steel and build a stand for the radiator like on the how to but im going to build a cover around the radiator that bolts to the radiator stand to hide the radiator and drill 1 1/4" holes in the front to get me the air I need. im hoping to start tomorrow I built two of my snorks today im going to wait to build the inake snork when I get my carbs jetted and back on the brute. I will post befor and after pics when im completely done with the build thanks for your help guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts