Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am having issues installing my new rhino axles onto my 08 Kingquad 750 in the front diff. I pulled the old out and started install on rhino axles.

Here's my problem, I push one in and itll go so far in and stop. It seems like it stops dead and will not seat all the way. So then i pulled it back out. I noticed the c clip is completely flush with the grove it sits in all the way around the axle and not sure why. Can anyone help me out here?

·
7,388 Posts
Hi there,

I am having issues installing my new rhino axles onto my 08 Kingquad 750 in the front diff. I pulled the old out and started install on rhino axles.

Here's my problem, I push one in and itll go so far in and stop. It seems like it stops dead and will not seat all the way. So then i pulled it back out. I noticed the c clip is completely flush with the grove it sits in all the way around the axle and not sure why. Can anyone help me out here?
If that C-clip came with the axles you need to contact SATV directly. If they were on your old axles, get new ones. They have to expand back out on the other side of the splines to hold the axles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts