Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We we for got to give the camera to someone else so we have pics for the other people that came with us. we spent most of the day pulling the rhino out of the holes. I also got water in my clutch box. Not a big deal drained it and kept riding. Here they are. I have some vids of the rhino in some of the holes. Just need to figure out youtube.

Attachments

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looked like we were the only ones that were going in the holes. Everyone else that was there just wanted to ride the main road. But yes we had a good time.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
We we for got to give the camera to someone else so we have pics for the other people that came with us. we spent most of the day pulling the rhino out of the holes. I also got water in my clutch box. Not a big deal drained it and kept riding. Here they are. I have some vids of the rhino in some of the holes. Just need to figure out youtube.

represent brotha!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks like fun. Keep in touch and hit me up next time yall go.

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Hit me up as well....I'm only 2 hrs. from there!!

·
Team BS
396 Posts
Yea hit me up as well. I haven't been there yet but looks like a good place to ride.

·
Team BS
396 Posts
And looks like they're about 1 1/2 hrs from our camp on Toledo Bend.

Do they have a website?

·
Team BS
757 Posts
isnt that where the ride this friday is?

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there is a website i think but it doesnt give you any good info. not like the others. just search for toledo bend. Definatly will let everyone know next time we go. :rockn:

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the wife and I both got our shirts in on thursday so we both wore them to ride. got to wear the MIMB swag.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is there going to be a ride there this Friday? Im a couple hours away but want to test out some changes I made on the Brute before the 18th.

·
Registered
102 Posts
does anyone know if there is a a good Friday ride there

·
Registered
25 Posts
If anyone wants to hit it up saturday im up for it

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Can't Saturday...son's B-day party.

Probably going to MuddMaddness, Choudrant, LA Sunday with a big group!! around 2 pm if anyone is interested!!

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
where is that around in louisiana?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
hey driller i'm goin to be in ruston i might show up out there ..

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Come on out Walker...gonna be there around 2

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
gotta see if the boss will let me get away from her family to go ..... she might say yes lol... i've neard that place is fun but also heard its on the small side.. have you ever been out there??

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Quite a few times!!!! Had a bunch of pics over on the HL forum at one time. Met up with a bunch of MS guys there that weekend.

It is kinda small, not a bunch of trails, but some Really good holes and a couple of nice pits!! Should be fun with a bunch of people there anyways... usually have a good time..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts