Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do yall listen too while riding or what you listen too if you were able to i listen to about everything everything from colt ford, brantley gilbert, country lil rap and a whole lotta rock from saliva, shinedown and everything in between i just love :rockn: out all the time

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I'd be hear all day typing the music i listen to. Basically i like anything thats good. Rock,Blues,Old Country ( most new country blows) and very little rap.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Saving abel, disturbed, all classic rock, korn, slipknot, killswitch engage, 3 Days grace and much much more
Dangit now yer making me want a audio tube!

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
I listen to both kinds country.....and western!!!!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
steve if you want one you know where to get it ;)

·
Wilson Creek Riders
1,763 Posts
Either Country or Heavy Metal. I'll take a lil rap in the summer when were riding creeks too.

·
Banned
384 Posts
I listen to what ever the guy behind me is playing. Around her usually something country or some white boy trying to be a "brotha". At that point I mash the gas and drowd out the noise.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i listen to the song muddiggers
its a bunch of rednecks makin fun of the song hood ****a
but redneck style

·
Registered
22 Posts
go to myspace and type muddiggers in the top search thing

·
Registered
22 Posts
haha
thaat is my favorite song
anyone got a myspace
if so look up southern pride and add me to your friends

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
dont forget the Puddle of Mudd

·
Registered
52 Posts
well we start off the ride with some TEXAS country and then some rock...maybe some old school rock...gotta have the heavy metal, NONPOINT is mandatory lol...colt ford...and then all ends with the beer drinkin to willie, jason boland and others

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
How can you download that song mud diggers

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
pm'd ya the link
i put it on kick so you can download the audio from the video

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Well, I have 475 songs on my MP3 player, there is anything from classic rock, country, a little hip hop, Colt Ford (gotta have Mud Diggers), small amout of rap, and of course Nickleback, Kid Rock etc. I just set the mp3 player to suffle and let it go. Gotta have the tunes when I ride. A lot of people see the Audio Tube on my Brute and ask me what that is, when I tell them, they get a puzzeled look on the face, then I turn it on and there faces light up and there comment then is that is cool, then where did you get it? My answer is I built it and say it is very easy to do. Needless to say, my Audio Tube gets alot of attention...lol :rockn:

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey phreebsd will you pm me that muddiggers song thanks

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
i forgot to put my mp3 player in something to keep it dry and fried it the first hour of our ride at red creek. spent the rest of the weekend with out tunes. it sucks will be prepared for the next ride.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts